Menu Template:Grey Web Navigation Bar
- Submit Software 1
- Submit Software 2
- Submit Software 3
- Submit Software 4
- JOIN US
- Submit Press Release 6
To install the menu into your html page you should do the following things:
Create and save your buttons in any temp folder using Vista Buttons application. It will be better to export all menu code to external .js file. Go to "Tools/Export options...". Check "Save all menu params to js file" option.
You can use "Save as HTML" function.
You can enter any name you like, for example enter "menu":
So you'll have menu.html file and "menu-files" folder with all menu files.
- Start Dreamweaver and open your website. When the website opens, it should look like this:
- To create the library item you should do the following things:
Create a new folder in the root of your website, for example "library". In this folder create a "New File" and name it menu.lbi.
<!-- Begin Vista-Buttons.com -->
<!-- End Vista-Buttons.com -->
- Go back to Dreamweaver. Go to the "Edit Menu" with Dreamweaver and select the "Paste" option to paste the menu code that we copied to the clipboard earlier. To display images correctly you should change vbImgPath parameter. Find the following code
and change it to
- Save you menu.lbi file.
- Now you should copy the "menu-files" folder into the same folder with your menu.lbi library file ("library" folder).
- Create two pages and insert the library item to the pages.
- Open "Assets" tab in the Files list window. Select "Library" tab in the left side of this window. Drag the library item into your pages respectively. So, all your pages will have the same navigation. Save your page now.
- Notice that in the Design mode your menu won't display. It is normal. You should view your page in browser.
- That's all. You've added all necessary code to your page, so let's test it. Select "File/Preview in browser/IExplore" to display the page live (in Internet Explorer).
- If everything goes well, save and publish your website. If something seems wrong, double-check that you followed all the steps correctly.
- If you still run into trouble, we'd be happy to assist you further. You can post your problem to us at , and meanwhile describe your files in details.